click here ya.^^TQ

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Lovely Family

I still remembered that day was on 1st June 2011(wed),1st day of Gawai . My dad dint work that day . So,after preparing at noon time we visited my dad's worker house to have our meal there. we visited 2 houses that day. after that we went back home. around 3pm like that we went to Kuching and suddenly feel wanna go to the temple at “海外” - 青山 coz we long time dint go there dy. we go there once a year with family during childhood time,miss the moments much. We arrived there almost 5pm,but the weather still very hot. we walk around the temple and keep on sweating. after bought incense and worship, we took some pics...^^ love the moments with my family.


This post i just figured out,actually it supposes to be posted out last year. haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment